Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Up cycled chunky picture frame!!!

Made this awhile ago and realized I haven't shared it!!
I bought the frame a LOOOONG time ago, intending on doing something with it! It originally was pink with brown crowns all over it. I painted it a soft ivory with paint I used in my living room paint job. It's a nice chunky wood frame. Once it was painted, I covered the front in a piece of off white burlap, adhered with spray adhesive.
The flowers were made with the now retired Amore fabric from SU!. The three small flowers are rolled and topped with a gold metal button. The larger flower was made using the 3 inch circle die and then folded over and hot glued to a piece of felt. The leaves are made from the Mossy Meadow satin ribbon. The ruffled burlap ribbon came from Hobby Lobby.
I love how it came out and how it really makes the photo pop! That is a picture of my husband and I on our wedding day, riding off after we were officially married!!


Thanks for looking and Happy Stamping!!!

Ann

No comments: